Friday, April 9, 2010

Blog #10-Final Project

Our final project, as talked about in class, is to make a press kit for an upcoming band "The Formless". Included in the press kit will be windshield flyers (which i've created), a few songs on a cd (which Robby is putting together), a music video (which we're creating together) a few t shirts, and a url for a website that Magen's creating. In terms of revisions, we all have our specific areas that we're working on, and I plan to focus on my flyers. For those revisions, I'm going to mess around with the script and text. To be honest, I really like the visuals I created; I think the pictures themselves are really cool, and I also believe the band will enjoy it as well, for the visuals are similar to their "style" as a group. However, with the text, I can change font, areas the text is located, and maybe even the color of the font. I know as a whole group, we're going to revise the music video. It's not yet completed, but I know Robby has a vision of how he wants to do it, so I may just be a second pair of eyes for him, in case I see anything apparent that needs editing. I know we have to continue working on the website, and the music video, however, we already have the songs we're going to use and the flyers are close to done. I'm currently reviewing a few of the workshop sheets I received from others in our class, and their feedback is limited. Most of the feedback just says, "I think that making a pr kit is a great idea" and "video is good nice and clear. Audio is nice" which of course is nice to hear, but there's not a lot of feedback to improve on. However, that's ok, because we as a group already know what we need to do to improve and finalize our project. I don't think we need any help in completing our revisions because Robby definitely has this vision for how this press kit is going to look, and with his professional insight, the project will get completed with a fine attention to detail and from a perfectionist's stand point. It's going to look really good when it's completed and I'm excited to present it to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment